Home » Bollywood Gossips 2012-2013

Amitabh Bachchan May Host Kbc 5

Amitabh Bachchan may host KBC 5

Amitabh Bachchan may host KBC 5

Amitabh Bachchan who returned back to KBC4 will continue as the host for the next season of KBC as well. It is confirmed that Amitabh Bachchan will be hosting Kaun Banega Crorepati 5 (KBC 5).

Before signing to KBC5 Amitab Bachchan thought of considering his fans. And therefore tweeted on twitter asking his fan following : “Question for all : They are planning to ask me to sign on for another season of KBC ..!! Should I or should I not ? No lifelines !!! (sic),”

Seeing the huge positive response Amitabh Bachchan tweets the next day : “What an overwhelming response to KBC continuing for next season … ookkkaaayyyyyy ! Point taken !! (sic),”

Amitabh Bachchan has tweeted on 24th April saying “Preparing now for KBC’s next season starting I think in a few months… creative and promo discussions today … very interesting.” KBC 5 is on the way to be aired on the same channel very soon.

KBC will be aired on Sony Entertainment Channel in the month of August. The phone lines to participate in the KBC 5 will be open from 27th May, 2011 onwards. Amitabh Bachchan’s clothes stylist for the show KBC 5 is Rohit Bal.

Amitabh Bachchan has recently tweeted on his micro-blogging page saying “Yes … KBC back in August …and this time for a longer duration than last time …and yes welcome to all entrants …come join me… Designer for KBC of my clothes, by Rohit ‘Gudda’ Bal … dynamic and so good with colors … a kid in shorts in Srinagar, now celeb! ”

Amitabh Bachchan also spoke about the promo of KBC 5 on the micro-blogging page. He tweeted saying “Promo photo shoot by Avinash Gowariker … brilliant as always…used a new lighting system… excellent … and Rohit Bal on dress.”

COME BACK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON KBC 5.

BOLLYWOOD NEWS YOU MAY LIKE :

Bollywood Search :-

• kbc 5

81 Responses to “Amitabh Bachchan May Host Kbc 5”

1. Amit kumar Lala on: 5 May 2011 at 7:03 am

Sir, i want to play kbc-5. Sir that’s my dream plz give me a chance. I am 4m west bengal. My mb no- 08759151749

2. GEETA KADAMBI on: 6 May 2011 at 10:23 am

Respected Mr. Amitabh Bacchan. Have been trying to get into the game since the time it started, but have not been able to do so.Hopefully this time at least will be selected to play with you which is my greatest wish. Thanking you in anticipation. Geeta Kadambi.

3. Adarsh Mishra Nagesh on: 6 May 2011 at 2:36 pm

Sir,
    I am MISHRA ADARSH from SURAT, GUJARAT.
    I am interested in Participating in KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI season5.
    Not only for winning but also for meeting you AMITABH DADAJI.
    DADAJI bcoz my grandfather is of your age.
    Sorry if hurting.

4. Rakesh Ranjan on: 10 May 2011 at 10:18 am

Sir,
    please sir let me inform when KBC5 registration open, and waht a process to take participate in ur second to none programm not even in india but also in the whole world.
    For this i will be ur gratitude for whole life.
    Sir plzzzzzz sir.

5. JITENDER KUMAR MISHRA on: 13 May 2011 at 9:42 am

9955731513
    is come back ok bye

6. JITENDER KUMAR MISHRA on: 13 May 2011 at 9:43 am

9955731513 is come back

7. Rohitash Kumar on: 14 May 2011 at 8:13 am

Hello sir,
    I want to play in the KBC5,so please inform me about the audition on my email id.
    sir what is the process of apply in kbc.
    sir plzzzzz sir
    Thank You sir……….

8. reena amol sheth on: 23 May 2011 at 10:11 am

Hello sir,I want to play in the kbc5,please inform me about the audition on my email id.
    we think everything is impossibleuntil we try something different.Different attempts is the onlyway of discovering our true capacity.Sir hv’different’day.thank you sir

9. Brahma nand jha on: 23 May 2011 at 10:32 am

Sirji pranam and namaste. Sir maira dream yeh hai ki aapke sath kbc play karu. So sir kripa kar kbc 5 mai play karne ka hame moka pardan kare. Jise ham jaise poor student ka life banjaye. Thank you very much sir. ……. BRAHMA NAND JHA. Bihar (Darbhanga). Phone no- 08750097854.

10. Ajit Chandra Das on: 26 May 2011 at 4:38 am

Dear Sir,
    Namaskar. Please take my heartiest congratulation & best wishes for KBC5. Please let me know the process to participate in KBC5 through my email id.

11. sumit on: 27 May 2011 at 8:44 am

Dear sir My self sumit from Delhi I want to play kbc5 with you bcoz its my dream so plz give me one oppurtunity to show my telent my contact no. is 8010885422 and my Email Id is yashrajaggarwal@gmail.com

12. sumit on: 27 May 2011 at 8:48 am

thanking you

13. Neelima Srivastava on: 27 May 2011 at 2:12 pm

Neelima Srivastava on: 27 May2011 at 7:40pm.Dear Sir, Namaskar,AAp se anurodh hai ki aap hee kbc ko har bar host kare

14. nasirkhanpathan on: 28 May 2011 at 6:02 am

hello sir , kaal ke sawal ka jawab , tees markha mein akshay kumar ne film ke gaane kis ladki ka jikar kiya
    jawab (d) yaani ,,, shila ki jawani
    sir hum kbc 1 se is program main hissa lena chahate hai magar aaj tak number nahi aya plz ………..

15. nasirkhanpathan on: 28 May 2011 at 6:03 am

address .nashik maharashtra. cell .09890228188

16. Mariyakhan on: 28 May 2011 at 7:24 am

Sir,
    Iwant to play in K.B.C-5, P.L.Z inform me about the audition on my Email id.sir mere sapnon ko sakar karne ke
    liye sir please give me one chance.
    Thanks
    contect no.:9219796694

17. Heena Bhatia on: 31 May 2011 at 4:46 am

best of luck sir……….and give me one chance…pls

18. Laxmi Prakash on: 5 June 2011 at 1:08 pm

19. Laxmi Prakash on: 5 June 2011 at 1:12 pm

Dear BIG B sir,Iam LAXMI PRAKASH…,I am a associate professor in a university,I am trying from KBC 1,but I did not reached HOT SEAT…I have seen the shooting of KBC two times…I am trying this year also to be on HOT SEAT,I give all answers right,I have full CONFIDENCE that I will win 5 crore Rs.and will open a college with 5 crore Rs,I think… that, to open a college there is only one way…that is KBC.BY WATCHING YOUR FILMS,I HAVE LEARNT HOW TO LIVE RARE LIFE.I am not a DON,I am an INDIAN BOND 11! My mobile number is 09718719017,09871717298 and 9818159689.

20. Laxmi Prakash on: 5 June 2011 at 1:36 pm

Dear BIG B sir,Iam LAXMI PRAKASH from Ghaziabad UP.I am an associate professor in a University…Iam trying from KBC 1 to be sitted on HOT SEAT,but I did not reached it…I have seen KBC’s shooting two times…I am saying with full confidence that I will win 5 crore Rs if I will be selected in KBC 5 and will open a college with the Rs…BY SEING YOUR FILMS I HAVE LEARNT THAT HOW TO LIVE RARE LIFE.I am not a DON,but an INDIAN BOND 11.My mobile number is- 09718719017 and 9871717298.
    – THANK YOU SIR