Home » Movie Review

Box-office Collections of Desi Boyz

Desi Boys : Box Office Collections

Desi Boys : Box Office Collections

Box-Office Collections of Desi Boyz   | Hindi Movies 2011

The Latest Bollywood Gossip that is making news is about the Box-Office Collection of the film DESI BOYZ, that stars Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone and Chitrangada Singh. The film Desi Boyz is being certified as ‘A’ film.

According to the trade analyst Komal Nahata the film has earned Rs. 28 Crore in the opening week-end. Komal Nahata says “The producers, Eros, have already recovered 70 per cent of their investment from sales of satellite and music rights and the subsidy from the UK Government. So recovering the rest of the 30 per cent of their investment of Rs 65 crore (including print and advertising) isn’t difficult.

Despite a slight drop, it’s holding steady on Monday. Rs 20 crore for satellite rights, Rs 5 crore for music and about Rs 6-8 crore from overseas, leave about Rs 25 crore to be made from theaters in India. So, it will settle for an average earner by the end of its run.”

BOLLYWOOD NEWS YOU MAY LIKE :

Bollywood Search :-

  • desi boys collection
  • desi boyz box office collection

Leave a Reply:

Security Code:

  Copyright ©2009 Bollywood Hindi Movies, All rights reserved.